EYE PROTECTION: Paulson ATAC goggles w/long strap
SUSPENSION: Nape Strap w/8" DETACHABLE earlaps
Introducing the Phenix Traditional Leather Firefighting Helmet.
Phenix Technology’s Traditional Leather Helmet boasts a low center of gravity and is center balanced, thus, promoting a very low degree of neck fatigue. Our traditional leather models interface with any SCBA mask. We offer several options when building your custom TL2. Be sure to pay special attention to your desired features. If you do not see the helmet options you desire, please contact your local dealer. The approximate weight of this helmet is 55 oz.
TL2 Leather Helmets are available in four standard colors: yellow, black, white, and red. Custom colors available upon request for additional cost.
Our standard suspension liners are fully adjustable from 6 ½" to 8 ½". If necessary, other sizing adjustments may be made upon request.
• Top grade veg-tanned leather shell with commemorative 9-11 filigree design
• American made brass eagle finial
• High temperature thermoplastic dome
• Eight 3M lime-yellow reflective tetrahedrons
• Closed cell energy impact cap
• Exclusive Phenix suspension liner (nape strap or ratchet)
• Custom comfort pad integrated into suspension liner.
• Black Nomex and fire retardant cotton 8” earlaps (sewn-in or detachable)
• Nomex webbing chinstrap (postman’s slide, quick release, or combination)
• NFPA compliant goggles with long strap (ATAC or ESS)
• D-ring on rear brim
• Compliant to current NFPA, CAL and US OSHA standards
• Call for Custom Paint Job options
• Allow 6-8 weeks for leather helmet orders